Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What's wrong with my legs?

Hi. My name is Trip. Since my Aunt Dhcoop doesn't seem to be in the mood to write, I hijacked her blog for a bit.

I'm not sure if my momma was a labrador or a Jack Russell Terrier, but I know that she was one or the other. The people at PetSmart told my female human that much. But they didn't really know much else about me.
If my momma was a lab, then my dad was a very ambitious Jack Russell. If my momma was a Jack Russell, then my daddy probably should be jailed as a pervert. For that reason, I like to believe that my mom was the lab and my dad was overly ambitious. That makes me feel better.

One way or the other, I was "shorted" in the leg department. I have bulk. Not much on speed. But, by golly, I am SOLID. No, I don't know my heritage, but I'm one tough mamma jamma. See me here putting some of my mojo on my puppy niece Meg?





I may only be 5 months old, but this 7 month old British Fox Red Lab puppy ain't got NUTHIN on me!


My Aunt coop laughs at me. She thinks my legs are funny looking. Hey, it's not my fault! I did the best I could with what I had to work with! And, what really matters is I can run with the big dogs.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny.

Mrs.H said...

He can run with the big dogs: his legs just have to move twice as fast.

tank said...

Peculiar looking little critter but I have an ugly dog so I can't say anything.

Jen said...

oh my gosh, that is a hilarious little dog. I couldn't get over how much the face is of a lab & the body is jack russell/terrier whatever, for sure. The LEGS! OH MY! hahahahhaha