Thursday, October 23, 2008

Confederate Rose

I was up at my parents when the confederate rose in their yard was in all it's glory. I took a ton of pictures and created a screensaver for them. I used this pic to set as the desktop wallpaper on their computer. They were thrilled.


I believe they got their original cuttings of this plant from Big Sis in the UAE (well, the cuttings didn't come from the UAE, but from Crystal Springs when she was living there).



ANYWAY, I decided this morning to post a few of the pics so that Big Sis could see them. She'll be home in a few weeks and I'm SOO EXCITED! I can't wait to see her. But Big Sis, until you get home, here's a couple more of the shots I took of the confederate rose.



2 comments:

Jen said...

that flower is so pretty! :) I love it! Great pictures, too. You are becoming a natural.

dhcoop said...

Thanks, jen!