Friday, October 24, 2008

Super Scribbler


I've been tagged for this award by MrsH, who authors Mrs. H. At Large. I must say this is quite an honor. Unfortunately, most of the people I would choose to tag have already been tagged, so I'm going to have to change the rules a bit.

I am not nearly the writer that some of my fellow bloggers are, but I do enjoy having a place to express my feelings and show off pictures from time to time.
If Mrs H had not already tagged Jen and Johnny Beaver, I would have picked them as two of my choices to tag, and certainly Mrs H herself since I enjoy reading her blog as well. Others already tagged that I read and enjoy are Stacey, Supermom, Clucky, Watercolor and Old Bopper. But, since they have already received the award, I choose:

1. Cardinallady. Our resident reporter blogger. Cardinallady is a writer by profession and you can tell it on her blog. Her posts are heartfelt and sometimes invoke memories I haven't thought of in years.

2. tgtank. I've never met her, but I feel like she's an old friend. Her blog, Tanks Getaway, is filled with her thoughts and feelings and pictures of her beautiful girls.

3. Mrs. Jones. Now, this one is really special. I've never known such an articulate feline. Her blog, Feline Observations, contains brief, concise posts about what's happening in her life with her humans and other creatures. And, she types really well for a cat!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

1 comment:

Mrs. Jones said...

I am honored. I'm sure that Ringo, Gracie and Scooter influenced your decision.