Thursday, October 23, 2008

An OH SH!T Moment?



Sure looks like it.



Gracie just can't quite bring herself to like Scooter, although she is much more tolerant of her than she was when she moved in with us. But when Scooter jumped up on to Gracie's "spot", she didn't like it very much. Since Scooter can't hear ANYTHING, no amount of growling or hissing gets the point across that she isn't welcome. And, bless her heart, Scooter wasn't trying to start any trouble, she was just jumping up there to say Hi! to Gracie. Not good.



I loved the picture because it captured the very second before Gracie hissed and flew off her perch to her chair, where she settled down and stared at me like 'WHY DID YOU LET THAT CREATURE INTO OUR HOME" and 'I'M NOT HAPPY WITH YOU AT THE MOMENT". See the look?



I get that regularly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cat Lady!

dhcoop said...

LOL!!

Mrs.H said...

I get that exact same look from Mrs. Jones regarding Grisabela, who takes great pleasure in irritating Mrs. Jones. Rather reminds me of M & L.

CluckyRN said...

Oh, how many times I have seen THAT look...