Thursday, February 5, 2009

Momma's Little Helper

Where the heck is my notepad?? Or my fabulous binder notebook that CornPop gave me??? I can't find either one of them. So...I'm writing on the back of a Medication Guide for Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs that happened to be laying on the end table beside me.

When I turned the TV on, Katie Couric was just beginning an interview with Taylor Swift. I've heard of her, but since I don't listen to music on the radio (I listen to PRM), I can't say I've ever heard her sing. Anyway, this little lady is quite impressive!


Ok, so I'm trying to write something about this young lady for my blog, when suddenly, I'm getting some help...


Of course, I have my trusty camera handy and start taking shots of my little helper.






Alrighty then...


So, this post was originally supposed to be about how cool I thought Taylor Swift was and it ended up being about WHAT??? A CAT!


No surprise there.


I am apparently not capable of writing about anything else.


Well, unless you count lizards, dogs, trees, flowers and fungus.


Oh, and for the record, yes the book I'm using to write on is The Reptiles and Amphibians of Alabama. It should not come as any surprise that particular book stays on the table beside me at all times.


Go figure...




3 comments:

tank said...

ugh!

Mrs.H said...

I have Stoke's Beginner's Guide to Birds - Eastern Region by my window. I got it after we moved to George County and I saw birds that you don't see in the city. I use it all the time.

Jen said...

My Rufie loves a pen! haha