Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's clouds illusions I recall...

Rows and floes of angel hair, and ice cream castles in the air, feather canyons everywhere, I've looked at clouds that way....


When I walked outside yesterday morning, the clouds stopped me in my tracks. I, of course, ran back in and grabbed my camera and started taking pictures.


I can remember as a kid I used to lay in the grass and imagine the clouds were different things. Rather, I would decide what a particular cloud looked like. Me and my sisters or friends would say things like "That one looks like a horse!" Or, "look at that! It looks like a dog!
I'm willing to bet most folks have done that a few times in their life. Now, the thing about me is, I still do it.
For example: Can you see the face (actually it's sort of half a face of an alien in this one? Or a profile of a dinasour?

How about here? Can you see the face of Jack Frost (remember the movie with Michael Keaton)
or how about a couple of snub-nosed lizards having a face off?
I guess there are just some things you do that you never quite outgrow.
Well, I haven't anyway...
What do you see?

2 comments:

tank said...

I'm still looking for the lizards...

AmyAnne said...

I bet you can see the 'real' picture in those pictures at the mall that just look like dots to me. I'm like the guy in Mall Rats that NEVER sees it. EVER.

That said I am constantly looking up in the sky. I am famous for stopping my whole family dead in their tracks to make them look up and see the beautiful sky. I get a lot of "Ok Mom, we see the beautiful sky." <- read in monotone voice and add in eye rolling :-)