Friday, January 16, 2009

Why me, Lord?

Ever feel like that? Why me, Lord? Hell, I do all the time. A lot of good it does me. By the way, the pic is of Jessie. Jessie James as friend in CS calls him. He loves his Aunt D (that's me).



I've just spent hours trying to get a fender and steering column for son of friend in CS on ebay. I managed to get the fender, but not the steering column and I feel awful about it. WHY??? Am I making money from this? NO. Do I have a vested interest in this?? NO. But I did try. I really did.

What it boils down to is WHY DO I DO THIS?? I don't know.

2 comments:

Jen said...

you sound like me. Thats why my plate is FULL right now. I do NOT know how to say NO to anyone when they ask me to do something or help them. I can't even fit a roll on mine right now, not even on top of it all so I have had to just take a break from EVERYTHING and prioritize. So far, So good. I am still freaking stressed over crap I have NO control over and some that I can't figure out how to take care of it. It's a hell of a predicament Coop. I understand.

boils down to that you are TOO NICE! ;) not a bad thing.

dhcoop said...

I love you my lil lablover, you! I am SO looking forward to meeting you someday!