Friday, January 16, 2009

Facination

Do you ever click on my pics to see them full size? This is my deaf baby, Scooter, TOTALLY facinated by me crocheting. PLEASE click on it so you can see how pretty she is.

She actually had her head turned COMPLETELY upside down, but it's hard to take a pic while crocheting, so I missed the totally head upside down shot.


I'm still blown away by the fact that she is completely deaf, but she's a part of my life now, and watching her watch life is facinating.

Oh, and it's also hard as heck to crochet with a cat in your lap that can't hear you say NO!

2 comments:

Jen said...

She wanted some of that yarn you were playing with! :) haha I truly LOVED my little deaf kitty. He was a barrel of fun and tons of laughs. He was interesting to say the least!

tank said...

Where is that crazy cat man JB was suppose to get you for Christmas???!!!