Saturday, January 10, 2009

Encroachment?


Yep. I grabbed the camera as soon as I realized my deaf baby Scooter was scoping out Gracie's basket.



Fortunately, Gracie was out for her early morning constitution and didn't witness this.




I'm afraid she wouldn't have been real happy if she had jumped up to her perch and found Scooter lounging in her spot.








In order to keep peace in the house, right after making these pics, I enticed little Scooter to join me on the couch just in case Gracie made an appearance.







Because THIS is what this basket is supposed to look like:







And when we are all in our respective places, it looks like this:














Note that Ringo has no problem with Scooter "encroaching" on him. In fact she seems to completely disregard the fact that she is actually laying on him. Sometimes he protests, but she usually wins and they end up lounging together in a big bundle.











Most of the time I try to express some thought or meaning in my blog posts. This is very simply an indulgence in my kittiekids behavior and sharing how beautiful they are.

Although, now that I think about it, there is somewhat of a lesson here. Some personalities allow encroachment on their territory easier than others. Food for thought...

1 comment:

Jen said...

I know exactly what you mean. MY cat, Rufie, he can approach Dutch, the lab, and lay on him but Dutch CAN NOT come and lay on Rufie. hehe About like when Rufie wants love, he wants then he goes away back to lay somewhere, out of Dutch's reach.

Animals, they are something else.