Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Most Beautiful Boy in the Whole Wide World...



is my Ringo.


It's funny, though. He adopted me in November of 2001 and has been with me ever since and I had no IDEA his tongue was this long.


I swear, I never saw this happen. I was FINALLY going to get a picture of my main squeeze AWAKE, looking straight at me, since 99% of the time he looks like the pic above, but NO, it wasn't meant to be. He somehow managed to lick the TOP of his nose right in the midst of me taking his picture.
But he's still the most beautiful boy in the whole wide world!

1 comment:

Jen said...

he is a purty cat ;) My Bo use to look like him (he ran off). Sweet cats, they are something else. My Rufie has been loving and biting on us since we got back. My Mom would come over & feed him & sit with him but it wasn't enough for him. He hasn't quit meowing either.