Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Your Caption Here...



Being up a little early (actually WAY too early) after live blogging the election last night with my MRBA buds, I find myself wanting to do a little blog myself.

I decided to look through my camera for a picture to inspire me this morning. I've had this one in there for a while, just waiting on the right moment to bring it out. I do believe now is the time.

So, WHAT exactly is happening here?

You know how you feel when someone takes a picture of you when you least expect it and you are making some awful face? Yep. Or when you are taking a bite of food and your mouth isn't quite closed? Yep. Of course, Gracie wasn't eating, but if she were able to talk, she'd probably be cussing me BIG TIME for showing this pic of her in public. Talk about your unflattering faces! This would be one of those.

Let's see. She could be saying...

WHAT???

Or, perhaps...

NAAAAA

I don't know. I am not that creative. I can't think of anything cute to use as a caption for this picture. What say you?

13 comments:

dhcoop said...

Ok, this is from lil sis who could not post from her phone for some reason...

"Gracie said "Ok, if I had thumbs, I would use a toothpick, OK??"


Good one!

Jen said...

That food was tasty, now if I could go nap but that damn human has the camera again.

hehe

Ben in the Jack said...

Don't f'ing talk to me or take my damn picture until I've had my f'ing coffee.

Anonymous said...

Moma said, "Don't make that face or it may freeze that way!" It did.

Mrs. Jones said...

"If I continue making faces like this, maybe she will cease aiming that infernal flashing device my way."

Ben in the Jack said...

1) I AM SMILING!

2) This IS my good side, just what are you trying to say?

3) Go ahead, make my *yawn* aw forget it, I need a nap.

Ben in the Jack said...

1) That's right, b***h, I am descended from lions. Wanna make something of it?


2) Now why would you clean the living room window THEN hang a freaking bird feeder outside it? I don't have air brakes, dammit.

Jen said...

You see these teeth? They are ferocious. I can kill mice & birds with these things.

or

Damn I got cat chow in my teeth again. Wish that human would give me REAL TUNA for a change. I hate the dry stuff.

(ben's are better)

Mrs.H said...

Whiskers are NOT a good substitute for floss.....OUCH!!

Anonymous said...

Burrrrrrpppp!

Ben in the Jack said...

I got yer morning person right here.



You do NOT wake up well, do you Food-Providing, Litterbox-Cleaning Giant?

Jen said...

Rawr! I am feline, hear me roar.

CluckyRN said...

bitingmyearchewingmyearbitingchewingbitingbiti.....what the hell are you staring at?