Friday, November 7, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes



I've always been facinated by the way an anole (lizard) can change colors based on it's environment. The other day, I was fortunate enough to be able to capture images of one going from bright green to brown as a result of encountering fresh pine straw.
How cool would it be to be able to change color just to blend in? Then again, would you really WANT to live a camouflaged life? Of course, now that I think about it, I guess some folks do. I don't know. Kind of thought provoking, though...






1 comment:

Jen said...

I FOUND THE CUTEST THING FOR YOU!!!

I was playing around on blogger & went to add a gadget on your dashboard...There under categories there is a place called FUN & GAMES...There is a WALKING FROG you can add...You must check it out! hehe

AND I am missing your posts!