Saturday, September 19, 2009

Testing the BB

This is my first attempt at posting to my blog from my Blackberry. I have been very negligent lately in my posting, just haven't been inspired, but am feeling the need to write a bit. So, I guess the drought is over. Literally. It's been raining for days.

I just watched a show on the Create channel (one of the PBS stations I get now) about the Cayman Islands. Good memories of my visits there, but wondering if I'll ever have the chance to go back. Maybe...

I have Ringo laying on my leg with his front leg pinning little JB down. JB's tail is flopping up and down and is exciting TJ, who is on the floor beside the chair. I'm wishing I knew how to take a picture and upload it with this device. Need to figure that out next. Now to see if this posts.

3 comments:

dhcoop said...

Ok, so it didn't put any of my paragraph returns in. I went into edit and put them back, but it took them back out.

dhcoop said...

Well, I went in on a regular pc and edited it to get my paragraphs. Need to figure out how to make that happen on the BB, if it can be done.

lisa.vanv@yahoo.com said...

i tried posting from my phone, cuz blogger said i could. i had to go back and edit it because it sent 7 messages. haha! its only good for short posts i guess.