Saturday, May 23, 2009

The cutest little things

Well, my little batch of babies is going to their new home tomorrow. I'm going to miss them, but it's time. They are pretty much running all over the house, and it's time for me to start working on the next batch. Yes, that's right, I never posted a blog about it, but Junior popped the first week of May, and her's are in my closet with eyes just about to open. I've got to start working on socializing them. They may be a little harder since every time Jr. catches me trying to pet them she growls ferociously and I'm afraid she'll move them out. Maybe not. Tammy Faye didn't.


Thankfully, it appears lil sis has found homes for this batch, too. Bless her. Now, if I can just catch TF and Jr.! That's the real challenge. I can't get within 10 feet of them without them bolting through the catdoor. hmmm, maybe if I had someone outside with a cage open on the ledge of the catdoor... may have to try something like that.



Anyway, my first batch of babies are just as cute as they can be and I've enjoyed them, but it's time.


2 comments:

parrotmom said...

They are precious. I love the short video, I like the shodow before the 3rd kitten came into view.

AmyAnne said...

My girls were just asking about your kitties. They are loving your pictures and the video!